Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Travels: My Favorite Hangout


At last i can join this meme now from a really "travel blog". I was suppose to make this post last night but it got too late and I was not even done with many posts (backposting)

Anyway, I am sure to love this meme as my foot gets itchy when i can't travel even to nearby places. Travel destresses me and even a quick trip to Cagayan de Oro can give me that "oh am moving forward" feeling. I love the feel of me in a moving bus or train or any vehicle. It awakens my depressed soul. It excites my nerves and i get time to think of what's beyond the horizon.

So today, let me share with you some photos of my favorite spot to hangout when i we go to La Estrella Beach Resort. Been there twice within the span of four months. My daughter and I spent some 12 days there during the Christmas holidays and then some 6 days during the Easter holidays.


I love spending time at the gazebo to watch the sunset or just plainly enjoy the beauty of the sea. The 12 days spent there last Christmas allowed me to see 12 daily moods of the skies and seas. It was a wonderful thing to behold.

More photos at the resort:


views like this on a morning means it's a beautiful sunny day.
Together with the blue sky is the green and clear waters that covers the white sand when it is high tide.



Sunset shot while taking a rest at the gazebo




There are two hobbit houses in the resort and it is always booked all year round. Many guests booked this accommodation a year before they come as many wanted to stay there. Last December i was wishing, we could try it, to feel the coolness of the air conditioner, and that wish came true during the Easter holidays. :) (maybe it will become one of feature in my future entries)


When am over with the view of the skies and seas, this is my another fav place to hang out. Why? Because i love taking photos of the orchids/flowers.


Here's to all of you!

This place is a natural paradise and i think you can agree with me. Anyone of you who loves the beach and underwater adventure, then this is one of the best places to visit.

Happy Mid-week. ^^8^^




Linked with:

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning! I'd love to be there too! - Mirage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful place. I'd like to visit that someday. I love the beach but my family isn't too fond of it. By the way, I'm your first follower! Congrats on the new blog.

    Visiting via Tuesday Travels: SM City Marikina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breath taking views...I would love to spend most of my time on this place..peaceful and quite...ahh! so relaxing...visiting u here from TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful beach, looks inviting. I never been to the beach here only lake. Dropping by for Tuesday Travel. Please drop at my house as well. Take care.

    Sis J

    ReplyDelete
  5. So from where are you? kasi CDO ang tambay mo minsan. Saan to na beach? Wannah go there too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. parang PARAISO. as in... :)

    mine is up here: http://stylishvoyager.com/2011/06/28/tuesday-travels-my-favorite-hangout/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ka-nice ana nga resort oi! kinsa tag-iya ana nganong balik-balikan man ninyo? :)

    Visiting late for TT. The Central WI Children's Museum is our fave hangout these days because of our young explorer! You can come and join us in the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love it!! very peaceful place. Late TT visit..

    ReplyDelete
  9. the places looks like it's a romantic place, sis. i'd love to spend time at the gazebo, too to watch the sunset.

    you do have great photos.

    thanks for joining last week's tuesday travels. next week's theme is your fave beach destination. in case you wanna know ahead. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! nice diay didto noh? one of these days, we'll visit that place. followed you here sis, via my travel blog kuno. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

Everybody loves comments so I thank you for leaving me some linky love. God bless you all! ^^8^^