Monday, June 27, 2011

Michael Grosberg of Lonely Planet

The Core Group of the Iligan Bloggers Society had a Strategic Planning this past weekend. Meeting started at 3 pm Saturday and ended Sunday afternoon. They started early and i was to follow later after the sun has set. Because i was missed the afternoon topic, i also missed meeting and had a photo with Mr. Michael Grosberg of Lonely Planet. He is one of the writers of Lonely Planet, the largest travel guide book in the world.

I don't have any copy of this very informative book but i had the chance to read one when i was still in China and it was owned by one of the teachers in my school.

I bet any one that travels world wide was able to read one Mr. Grosberg's writing.

I'd like to share this photo that i makes me wish am also with them:


I am sad i missed this once in a lifetime opportunity. But hopefully he will come and visit Iligan City again.

Disclaimer: this photo is not mine. It is a property of the IBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everybody loves comments so I thank you for leaving me some linky love. God bless you all! ^^8^^